Our mission is to offer equal opportunities to all sections of the community to participate in meaningful voluntary activity.
We aim to provide a free, high quality volunteer placement service in a friendly and professional manner where volunteering is the focus of our work.
We also offer professional support, advice and training to organisations around their volunteering needs so that they can achieve best practice principles in volunteer management.
We believe that:
- Volunteers should be treated with respect and dignity.
- Everyone should have an equal opportunity to volunteer.
- Volunteering should respect the rights, dignity and culture of others.
- Everyone should have a positive experience of volunteering.
- Volunteering should be a “win – win”situation for both the volunteer and the organisation.