Volunteer Leadership Training
November 3 @ 10:00 am - 12:30 pm
Whether you involve one volunteer or 1,000, Volunteer Leadership Training will help you attract and select the most suitable volunteers for your programme and provide a positive experience for all. Our learner-centered training programme is packed with practical advice that you can put into use straight away, as well as food for thought as you evaluate and work with volunteers.
Volunteer Leadership Training is tailored to suit all sizes of non-profits, from small volunteer run groups to large organisations. If you currently involve volunteers, or are just thinking about starting the process, this training course will provide you with the tools you need to build and improve your volunteer programme.
This course will take place over online via ZOOM over five sessions:
- Planning for Volunteer Involvement: Tuesday 3rd November: 10.00 – 12.30
- Volunteer Recruitment and Selection: Tuesday 10th November: 10.00 – 12.30
- Day-to-day Management of Volunteers: Tuesday 17th November: 10.00 – 12.30
- Dealing with Challenging Situations: Tuesday 24th November: 10.00 – 12.00
- Volunteer Policy Development: Thursday 26nd November: 10.00 – 12.00
You can read more about the content of each module HERE
€75 per person for the five modules
*Discounted rate of €50 per person for the five modules if your organisation has none or only one paid staff member
There is a possibility of attending only selected module(s). Please get in touch with Naomi or Frances at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
To secure your space, please book your ticket on our Eventbrite page:
For more information please contact Naomi or Frances at email@example.com or call 01-4737482.